Graphic LCD Library for SED1330

Author admin    Category All projects, Library     Tags , , , ,

This LCD is very different from the other standards text 2 x 20. This graphic and text LCD is 320 x 200 pixels. This LCD have differents memories map for the text and graphic region.  If you buy this LCD in a "real" electronic store you will pay like 400$ each but you can find it brand new in a surplus store for 50$!!!.  I used this LCD in a major project to display charts and a lots of information collected around my house: temperature, humidity, wind speed, etc. This LCD is perfect for project that needs  to display a lot of information.

In the source code you will find all the functions you need to make this LCD works.

Functions Features

void LCDWriteData(unsigned char byte)
void LCDWriteCmd(unsigned char byte)
unsigned char LCDReadData(void)
void InitLCD(void)
void ClrSCR(void)
void GotoXY(unsigned char, unsigned char)
void LCDWriteString(char *ptr)
void LCDWriteConstString(const char *ptr)
void Cursor(unsigned char cursor)
void GClrSCR(void)
void GPix(int x, int y, unsigned char stat)
void GBox(int x1, int y1, int x2, int y2,int stat)
void TextBox(int x, int y, int length,int stat)
void GLine(int x1, int y1, int x2, int y2)

Source Code

6 Comments to “Graphic LCD Library for SED1330”

• Lee Clark April 27, 2012 at 2:59 am

I have a G242C LCD that is 240 X 128 and it has the 1330 controller on the board,
    Did your use by chance use an Arduino cpu?

Has any that you know made the 1330 work with an arduino?

Lee

• admin April 27, 2012 at 1:08 pm

G242C is not compatible with 1330 I think

• Subbu July 26, 2012 at 11:36 am

Hi..
    I want a model of SED 1330F LCD Controller…to see the output of my VHDL simulation….Can I use this source file for that purpose? If yes, where can I get the header files mentioned in the C code?

• admin July 26, 2012 at 2:31 pm

I don’t know anything about VHDL simulation

• Subbu July 27, 2012 at 6:43 am

Thats OK.
    I am not getting the header file 'shortnametype.h'… It is not available with ICCAVR compiler…. I am using ICCAVR compiler version 6.31A.
    Please tell me how to get that header file.

• Sylvain July 31, 2012 at 11:47 am