MegaLoad is a Windows based boot loader for all Atmel ATMega microcontrollers that support the Bootloader function. MegaLoad is a solution for everybody who wants fast loading (~8k in 3 seconds) and easy software upgrade via MCU RS232 port.
MegaLoad is written in Visual C# and the source code is available for 100$usd that can be pay via paypal at email@example.com
- support device larger than 128k flash
- Small Bootloader code. Only 256 words if only flash program is need (512 word if flash & EEPROM)
- Only embedded requirement is RS232 connector like a MAX232.
- Communicates at 9600,19200,38400,57600,115200bps on Com1 to 20
- Simple Monitor window is available to help you to debug your code
- Checksum everywhere to secure data
- Automatic page retry, if error in flash programming
- Automatic byte retry, if error in EEPROM programming
- Manual set & clear DTR,RTS if need.
- Reset button
- Windows, .NET framework 2.0 runtime
128 Comments to “MegaLoad”
All my source codes were taken from my personal projects.
Everything is for your information only. The C/C++ codes have been written
with ICCAVR. You can find the header and source CRT files by downloading their compiler.
All is for your information and everything is AS IS without any warranty of any kind. No other files are available and I don't make any modification for any body.
- All projects
- Electric Train
- General Posting
- Lastes News
- Work Bench Tools